kantha bed cover
- 100% cotton voile kantha bed cover
- Uses: As a bedcover, bed runner to brighten your home. As a blanket in sofa, chair or car to keep you warm. Hang on wall.
- Gift: Housewarming, Christmas, wedding, birthday
- Quilted by hand
- 2 layers-light weight
- Kantha stitched
- Pre-washed and preshrunk for lived-in softness
- Reverses to a solid backing
- Made in India
- Wash in gentle cycle with cold water separately and tumble dry.
- Handmade by rural artisans. The beauty of handmade lies in the imperfections.
- Colors may vary depending on your settings.
Indian kantha bed cover is cozy quilt. Modern comforter. Garden design brings life to your bed.
Handmade and hand stitched kantha bed cover especially for your home. Artful bedding in floral design. Our lightweight, breathable best kantha bed cover for hot sleepers makes this heavenly during summer months. Or an added layering piece for colder months.
Perfect addition to your neutral décor bedroom or guest bedroom. These capture old tradition Kantha embroidery. Rich color hues for bedding that's dramatic yet surprisingly flexible. To make it extra dreamy, we tailored it from cool and crisp cotton.
- Hypoallergenic. Allergy free for those who have allergies. Bask under the bliss of cotton comforter for good night sleep.
- Hot sleepers: Cool crisp cotton and silk organic fabrics will keep you comfortable and cool
- Eco friendly product. Sustainable product. Want to be responsible and leave less footprint behind.
- Providing a livelihood for rural artisans.
- Twin: 60x90 inches--152x228cm
- Queen: 90x108 inches--228x274cm
- King: 108x108 inches
- Available matching pillow shams standard and king sizes. And square toss pillows
History of Kantha Embroidery
Kantha traditional hand-stitched embroidery has been taught from mother to daughter for generations. Today this artform helps support rural artisans from India to gain financial independence. Buying a KanthaUSA product helps create sustainable employment for marginalized women in India. Every purchase of a KanthaUSA product has an immediate impact and provides an artisan with a full-time job.
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle separately
- Tumble dry low