- 100% cotton voile duvet
- Quilted by hand
- Uses: As a bedcover, bed runner to brighten your home. As a blanket in sofa, chair or car to keep you warm
- Gift: Housewarming, Christmas, wedding, birthday
- Kantha stitched
- Pre-washed and preshrunk for lived-in softness
- Reverses to a solid backing
- Made in India
- Handmade by rural artisans. The beauty of handmade lies in the imperfections.
- Colors may vary depending on your settings.
- Wash in gentle cycle with cold water separately and tumble dry.
Indian cotton duvet. A duvet is the most practical way to quickly enhance your bedroom decor! Slide any blanket inside this duvet, and voila! a new bedroom look! And at this price - for this quality - consider getting a few to keep your room refreshed. Or give the gift that lasts a lifetime! Eco friendly sustainable product. Want to be responsible and leave less footprint behind? This is for you. Many colors to choose from
- Hypoallergenic. Allergy free for those who have allergies. Bask under the bliss of cotton comforter for good night sleep.
- Cool crisp cotton and silk organic fabrics will keep you comfortable and cool for hot sleepers.
- Eco friendly product. Sustainable product. Want to be responsible and leave less footprint behind.
- Providing a livelihood for rural artisans.
History of Kantha Embroidery
Kantha traditional hand-stitched embroidery has been taught from mother to daughter for generations. Today these unique hand-crafted works help support rural artisans from India to gain financial independence. Buying a Kantha product helps create sustainable employment for marginalized women in India. Every purchase of a Kantha product has an immediate financial impact and provides an artisan with a full-time job.
- Twin: 60x90 inches
- Queen: 90x108 inches
- Available matching pillow shams standard.. And toss pillows in square
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle separately
- Tumble dry low