Indian kantha quilt
- 100% cotton voile
- Quilted by hand
- Uses: As a bedcover, bed runner to brighten your home. As a blanket in sofa, chair or car to keep you warm. Hang on wall
- Gift: Housewarming, Christmas, wedding, birthday
- 2 layers-light weight
- Kantha stitched
- Pre-washed and preshrunk for lived-in softness
- Reverses to a solid backing
- Made in India
- Wash in gentle cycle with cold water separately and tumble dry.
- Handmade by rural artisans. The beauty of handmade lies in the imperfections.
- Colors may vary depending on your settings.
Detailed print on this quilt is amazing. Kantha embroidery is unique and can only be purchased from these village artisans. Be unique and help the world--at the same time. For your home or as a gift that lasts a lifetime!
This comforter is an artful mix of animals and florals. Our lightweight, breathable cotton quilt makes this heavenly bed cover - made from cool and crisp cotton - ideal lightweight quilt for use all year-round.
- Hypoallergenic. Allergy free for those who have allergies. Bask under the bliss of cotton comforter for good night sleep.
- Hot sleepers: Cool crisp cotton and silk organic fabrics will keep you comfortable and cool
- Eco friendly product. Sustainable product. Want to be responsible and leave less footprint behind.
- Providing a livelihood for rural artisans.
History of Kantha Embroidery
Kantha traditional hand-stitched embroidery has been taught from mother to daughter for generations. Today this artform helps support rural artisans from India to gain financial independence. Buying a KanthaUSA product helps create sustainable employment for marginalized women in India. Every purchase of a KanthaUSA product has an immediate impact and provides an artisan with a full-time job.
- Twin: 60x90 inches
- Queen: 90x108 inches
- King: 108x108 inches
- Matching pillow shamsin standard and king sizes. And square toss pillows
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle separately
- Tumble dry low