CUSTOM ORDER-CUSTOM COLORS AVAILABLE
- 100% cotton voile kantha comforter
- 3 layers-medium weight
- Uses: As a bed cover, bed runner. to brighten your home. As a blanket in chair, sofa or car to keep you warm.
- Gift: Anniversary, wedding, birthday, housewarming, Christmas
- Quilted by hand
- Kantha stitched
- Pre-washed and preshrunk for lived-in softness
- Reverses to a solid backing
- Made in India
- Handmade by rural artisans. The beauty of handmade lies in the imperfections.
- Please note, handmade products will have slight variations. This is a natural occurrence in handcrafted goods.
Colors may look different because of settings on your device.
Cotton kantha comforter bed cover from India: Handmade kantha quilt/comforter is a must minimalist bedroom idea. The detailed kantha stitch on this kantha throw is amazing. Kantha embroidery is unique and can only be purchased from these village artisans. Be unique and help the world--at the same time. Kantha throw is perfect for your home or as a gift that lasts a lifetime!
This comforter is with artful embroidery. Our medium breathable 100% cotton quilt makes this heavenly comforter - made from cool and crisp cotton - ideal kantha quilt/throw for use all year-round.
- Hypoallergenic. Allergy free for those who have allergies. Bask under the bliss of cotton comforter for good night sleep.
- Cool crisp cotton and silk organic fabrics will keep you comfortable and cool for hot sleeper
- Eco friendly and sustainable product. Want to be responsible and leave less footprint behind.
- Providing a livelihood for rural artisans.
- Twin: 60x90 inches
- Queen: 90x108 inches
- King: 108x108 inches
- Available matching pillow shams in standard and king sizes. And square toss pillows
History of Kantha Embroidery
Kantha is a running stitch which is an ancient craft passed on generation to generation. Buying a KanthaUSA product helps create sustainable employment for marginalized women in India. Every purchase of a KanthaUSA product has an immediate impact and provides an artisan with a full-time job.
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle separately
- Tumble dry low